08 March 2011

Warmly Ever After


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
This week, it's all about an empty ribbon spool...

...that I turned into a pompom maker.
{Details are in yesterday's post}

This pompom project is perfect for my stash of yarn.
{I got a whole box-full at a garage sale for only $2!}

And here's another idea on how
to use the pompoms:

I took an old, blah-looking beanie...

And sewed on a colorful pompom.
TADA!

It's a quick way to update cold-weather hats
owned by any kid or adult.

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. ,,,cute!,,,love these lil pom-poms, might have to make a few someday,,,thanks for the "tada" idea,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! So happy you could stop by today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire! Thanks for stopping by! I love this idea! I'm ashamed to say, I've always thrown away my ribbon spools, but not anymore. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Design Chick! Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!