27 May 2011

Picnics, Potlucks, Parties


Happy Friday girls & boys!
The warm weather has arrived and that means lots of
time outdoors -- on the deck, in the park, at the beach.

As you and I prepare for all this fun, let me give you a
run down of some of my past blah to TADA! projects.
I'm pretty sure these will come in handy.

blah: a bottle carrier made of cardboard
TADA!: a caddy to organize utensils,
napkins & drinking straws

blah: empty mint dispensers
TADA!: instant salt & pepper shakers

blah: old jam jars
TADA!: dessert in a jar {add a napkin & fork;
secure these to the jar with a rubber band}.

blah: plastic containers to keep the shape of apples or
pears {a common packaging option of warehouse clubs}
TADA!: a cupcake or muffin carrier
{put the cupcakes in the grooves and cover
with a second container; secure with tape}

blah: a plastic egg container
TADA!: a great way to transport deviled eggs!

I wish you all a very awesome weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I totally love the beer carrier makeover, I remember when you did it, and I tried to do it too, as a party favor for my son's birthday party but the only problem was I couldnt get enough of them... aparently i dont drink enough beer LOLs happy weekend Claire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!!! I can tell it is already going to be a great day... weekend!!

    I freaking loooooooooooove all of these! So creative and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nuit, you remember! Thanks and happy weekend, too!

    Thanks so McKinley (love your name!). Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!