25 September 2012

Blooming Summer

I hope your Tuesday is off to a good start. This week, I'm sharing my "Summer Album". It's based on a board I created on Pinterest called "Splendid Summer"

Here are a few photos featuring spectacular blooms, scents and song:

The great outdoors were abundant
with flowers...I just had to bring
the outdoors in. 

Yellow one week...

Green the next...

And pink for another...flowers are
such a simple way to turn
blah to TADA!

Grew some succulents.

Cared of a low-maintenance
mini garden.

Took a whiff of lavender at
the farmer's market (I hope
to make it a field next time).


Tried some new scents for the home.
I couldn't resist these hand soaps in
bottles designed by
Orla Kiely for Target.

I also got myself this candle
with the scent of caramel popcorn.

I wish I could say I owned this player, but
I listened to a few too many standards
on my iPod.
See you back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I like your Summer Album, Claire. Summer just flew by so fast. Although I do love autumn and wish this season would last a long time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from you, Betty! I hope your autumn is starting out beautifully! :)

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!