14 May 2013

Winter Scarf Storage

It's that time of year when a light jacket is all I need whenever I go out. Time to put away the winter wardrobe!

And that includes my thick scarves. 

This will be their temporary home until I need to take them out again at the end of the year. It's a plastic zipper bag that was once occupied by a brand new thermal blanket. The blanket gets used often, this bag -- not at all.

I roll or neatly fold the scarves, put them in this plastic bag and tuck it away at the back of our coat closet. 

Now, if a big travel opportunity comes up in say, Iceland or Antarctica {I'm exaggerating, I know!}, and I need to pack some cold-weather essentials, I can easily find which scarf I want to bring because I can see through the plastic. I think that's blah to TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!