05 December 2013

Bag to Tag

Hello! This season can be fast-paced and stressful so I hope you'll find a little pocket of "me" time.

"Me" time for me is crafting. This is what I'm crafting with today:

Have you seen the Whole Foods paper bags? It's decorated with snowflakes!

In the past, I've used this kind of paper bag to make a lot of holiday-related things. Let's keep with tradition, shall we? 

In a most drastic move, I cut up the paper bag to make these gift tags:

I cut around the snowflakes, glued these onto cardboard to make them sturdier and will allow me write a note at the back. I made a hole with a craft punch and tied on some twine. Then I added embellishments using craft stamps and an ink pad. 

Glitter glue outlining the snowflake for a sparkly finish.

A small puddle of glue and a sprinkling of glitter.

Maybe even some calligraphy and festive words.

Paper bag to gift tags...TADA!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.ebagstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!