06 January 2014

New Year, New Lists

Hello! How has the first few days of 2014 been for you?

For me, it's getting back into the swing of things, albeit in a slower pace compared to the rush of the holidays. There are still bags to be unpacked from a fun holiday trip, gifts to be distributed to loved ones we have yet to meet up with, and decorations to be put down.

I know these will get done somehow. And when they are, there are more lists to make.

This is a pretty gift from my brother and my sis-in-law. It will be home for all the lists I plan to make this year: "Things to DO", "Things to MAKE", "Random Lists" and a daily "Gratitude List". I think lists are TADA! because they keep us organized and productive.

How about you, do you like lists too?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!