18 April 2014

Easter Treats

It's Easter on Sunday and I thought it would be fun to do some crafting for this special day.

Easter is a time of joy and what better way to celebrate than with candy! 

I'm turning these blah brown paper bags into TADA!

I cut the bags into smaller sheets and fashioned them into little paper bags, using all-purpose glue to seal the edges.

Then I painted on a pastel-colored bunny. I added a pompom for its cotton tail.

Paint the bunny in different shades and play around with the pompoms.

Here's another version: bags that are thinner and resemble bill envelopes.

Paint on Easter greetings and fill each one with treats.

A fun surprise for kids and adults, alike. TADA!

Here's to an eggs-cellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!