08 June 2009

Travel Time

Happy Monday Everyone! Gosh, I missed you! I just came from San Francisco and I had an awesome time reconnecting with family & friends, eating like there was no tomorrow, enjoying the outdoors, trying out little cafes, popping in & out of shops and bookstores and gathering inspiration for my little blog. Thanks guys for visiting and leaving those nice notes even if I wasn't around!

Maybe you'll be traveling soon or currently planning an adventure, so this week on blah to Tada! I'll be sharing some things I love to pack when the travel bug bites.


It's highly recommended to stay hydrated even on vacation but look, all the glass & plastic bottles add up! What a blah.

Here's a Tada! solution: bring your own water bottle! Keep it empty as you go through airport security and fill it from the water fountain before boarding the flight. During the trip, as the water level goes to low, the tap isn't too far behind. Now if you find yourself in a place where tap water isn't safe, get a giant bottle of filtered water from the store and refill your smaller & re-usable bottle as necessary.

If you're a coffee lover, take your own insulated mug. If there's a coffee maker in your hotel room, make a brew and pour into the insulated mug and you've got coffee-to-go! A little rinse and you can fill the mug with water for the rest of the day.

See you tomorrow for another travel tip! Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. just want to say that I love the idea of your blog! and the blog title too...
    tadaaa!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Claire.... we must re-cycle. Hey, it's great to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping in, and the lovely compliment. Isn't recycling great! I think your blog is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss free, safe tape water so much! Unfortunately, it's not safe living in HK, so I have to drink bottled. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting K! I know! I wish every place in the world has water and more importantly SAFE water to drink! It's something many of us take for granted :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great travel tips - I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann...I'm glad you like my blog! Please come by anytime =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!