19 May 2010

Summer Shoes


While doing some spring cleaning, I found some stuff
that I haven't worn in the longest time, like these blah shoes:

Experts on organizing would say, "Get rid of them!"
But I want to give these shoes another chance.
They're comfortable after all.

And if you can recall, I update the look of a shoe
with some shoe clips:

Buckles from the "Bag of Scrap"

A more colorful version of the buckle



And because I've been sewing the past couple of days...

...I'm sewing up a pair of shoe clips using felt & crochet thread.

Trying out the lazy daisy stitch which I haven't done in a while.

Curve the edges and attach to a pair of clips with hot glue.
Then add to your old pair of shoes.

TADA! It's like I have a brand new pair!

5 comments:

  1. I really like what you have done with this:) Such a cute pair of shoes:)
    Well done, very creative:)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Diana! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!! I love this site of yours! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Cafe Fashionista and Caroline! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!