11 October 2010

Fortune Cookie Fortunes


Happy Monday Lovelies!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

It's no shame that I'm a fan of Chinese take-out.
At the bottom of the bag, you'll find packets of sauce
{need to turn these from blah to Tada!}
and the popular fortune cookie.

I always keep these strips of paper with the "fortune"

Well, I have a few more "fortunes" to share
because just hiding them in a drawer is blah.

Tada! Make cake decorations out of them
by attaching them to a toothpick.

The birthday boy or girl gets to blow
the candles and everyone gets to
eat cake with fortunes to match!
Double Tada!


4 comments:

  1. lovely cake decoration! thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea! I might have to use it! Thanks for sharing such crafty ideas...they are fabulous!!
    XO,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Blue Moss! Happy to see you today! :)

    Thanks for stopping by Miss Design Elements!

    You're too sweet Jessica! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!