17 December 2012

The Craftacular

Happy Monday! Now that the holidays are here, I'm pretty sure you're crazy busy. That's why I want to say thank you that you're able to stop by my blog today. 

This week, I'll continue the Christmas market theme. It's one of my traditions where I am able to shop for unique presents and support hardworking crafty artisans at the same time.

At the beginning of the month, I hied off to SOHO for the Bust Magazine Craftacular.

It's held annually and is organized by the wonderful folks at Bust Magazine. Here are a few photos from the spectacular craftacular:

Wooden hand-painted figurines

Pretty prints for a plain wall

Sock monkey hats

Cross stitch kits

Hats, headbands and fascinators

Soft and stripey toys

Jewelry made from watch parts

The fun crowd of sellers and shoppers

Support handmade
May you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!